The programme will involve the development of an Online Resource Centre which will serve as a knowledge bank in which women can be able to access information and documentation on various continental development processes, which includes affecting them.
The online centre will be a community network for members and non-members to be able to exchange knowledge, perspectives on various issue.
- Strengthening the capacity of women’s organizations to access information and manage knowledge.
- To improve the technical and managerial abilities of African women to access, review, modify and implement sustainable development programmes and initiatives on specific thematic issues;
- Information, education and communication so as to broaden access to African Women organisations
- Skills Development Training -Leadership, assertiveness and communication
- Establish an online resource centre in order to ensure friendly and easily accessible Information